25th May 2021 14:38pm
Are you aged between 13-19?
Do you live, work or study in the Royal Borough of Greenwich?
Did you know that May was Teenage Self Esteem Month?
This June we are asking you to reflect on your experiences and join our art competition!
Share your thoughts and experiences with us through dance, music, poetry, spoken word, sculpting, painting, drawing, scriptwriting- any art form that you enjoy!
There are prizes to be won!
How do I enter?
Email email@example.com for a submission form and more on how to enter.
We can accept:
- A video or recording (2 mins max., spoken word, dance routine, short film, etc.)
- A picture (drawing, collage, graphic design, etc.)
- Written piece (No longer than A4, short story, poem, etc.)
When are the winners announced?
Deadline is 15th June at Midnight (00:00 GMT) and winners are announced on 21st June at 4pm (16:00 GMT).
Bought to you in partnership with Young Greenwich Sexual Health.
Dedicated Young Greenwich Sexual Health (YGSH) Workers provide an opportunity for young people to have one-to-one sexual health support, advice, and guidance.
This could include: discussions on healthy relationships, safer sex, sexually transmitted infections, contraception and consent as well as other topics relating to sexual health and wellbeing.
Our YGSH Workers can also support young people to access Chlamydia & Gonorrhoea screening, STI testing, free condoms, contraception, emergency contraception, and other clinical services.
• Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call us on 020 8305 5001 - Sexual Health Youth Support Line is open 2-5pm, Monday-Friday and closed on Bank Holidays.
• For free condoms, STI testing and information, go to www.greenwichsexualhealth.org
LGBT+ Young People
We also offer Zest and Shine, weekly LGBTQ youth groups that offer a great space to chill-out, meet new people, have fun and take part in activities, workshops theatre trips, picnics and Pride events.