3rd December 2019 10:42am
In partnership with Young Greenwich, Royal Museums Greenwich is offering a free programme to young people aged 15-18 who live or study in Royal Borough of Greenwich.
This Young Volunteer Project will be taking place at the National Maritime Museum from Monday 17 – Friday 21 February 2020 from 10:30am – 4:30pm.
Why you should take part
In addition to working with a professional artist, exploring the collection and themes of the museum through food and printmaking, this project will also will help boost your experiences. As part of the programme, you will…
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Take part in fun creative activities
- Try new things and develop new skills
- Gain valuable work experience for your CV and future progression
- Achieve a Bronze Arts Award
- It’s FREE!
All activity costs and lunch will be provided however, please note that we cannot cover travel costs to and from the National Maritime Museum.
To become a volunteer, you must:
- Be open to try new things! You don’t need to have an interest in heritage.
- Be aged 15 -18
- Live or study in the Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Apply by Monday 16 December 2019
- Be able to volunteer for 5 days from Monday 17 – Friday 21 February 2020
Spaces are limited! Therefore, it is essential to register in advance. Please complete this form by Monday 16thDecember 2019
For further information, please contact Youth Project Producer, Nicole Morris on 0208 312 8551 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org